IWIL is excited to officially announce the IWIL Class of 2017! This year’s class is composed of 12 women from around the state of Illinois and is one of the most diverse, impressive and experienced classes we have had to date! We are incredibly excited to welcome these women to the IWIL family and are looking forward to another year of great training programs and events.
For more details including biographies click here!
IWIL Class of 2017
- Rachel Arfa – Staff Attorney, Equip for Equality
- Barbara Barreno-Paschall – M.P.P. Candidate, University of Chicago Harris School of Public Policy
- Colleen Burns – Assistant Director, Examination Resources, LLC
- Stephanie Coleman – 16th Ward Democratic Committeeman
- Beth Crider Derry – Regional Superintendent, Peoria Regional Office of Education
- Sara Dixon Spivy – Attorney Supervisor, Law Office of the Cook County Public Defender
- Eileen Dordek – Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Eileen J. Dordek, LCSW, Private Practice
- Liz Hunter – Lead Web Strategist and Web Manager, Southern Illinois University
- Tracy Katz Muhl – Litigation and Trademark Attorney, Swibel, Levin & Carroll, LLP
- Betsy Londrigan – Fundraiser, Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library Foundation
- Marie Newman – President, Marie Newman & Associates Consulting
- Elle Ramel – Chief of Staff, City Digital